Tired of working nights and weekends? Want to be done with work by 3:30pm daily? How about having a 3 day weekend?
Kelly Services is hiring for electronic assembly workers! No experience needed! Interested or know someone who may be? Apply here or call
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2am
Temp to Hire opportunity-- these positions have a starting wage of $12/hr with earning potential of up to $13 in your first 9 months.
In this position you will perform a variety of light industrial manufacturing tasks for wire harness, circuit board, and electronic assembly.
Interested? Apply here or call 319-366-1897 for immediate consideration!
• Ability to work in a fast paced production and manufacturing environment.
• Ability to stand and perform repetitive work for long periods of time.
• Good eyesight with accurate color vision.
• Ability to accurately read a tape measure and perform basic math calculations.
• Understand and follow wire and weld diagrams.
• Ability to read Blue Prints.
• Continuously complete assigned tasks and meet production goals.
• Must have good dexterity with hands.
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekend hours as needed.
• Timeliness in reporting to work and properly clocking in/out.