We are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager that will establish best practices, attract high-quality employees and reduce turnover. Compensation and Benefits Manager responsibilities include researching employee motives, implementing appealing rewards and tailoring benefit programs based on staff needs. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of labor legislation and be familiar with organizational psychology and employee engagement. If interested in this role please call Melissa Tree at
. All inquiries are confidential.
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager of Benefits
for more information.