My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Field Marketing Manager position in Irvine, CA. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 6+ months
Pay Rate: $38.50/hour
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Plan and implement marketing programs or projects that support the firm’s organizational marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction.
- Work individually or with a team to analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, prepare pricing studies and manage program/project budgets.
- Assist in the management of marketing initiatives for assigned marketing function.
- Event and logistics planning for & with executives related to Executive Road shows and marketing events; responsible for all amenities and accommodations at the event as well as any associated contract negotiations.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field coupled with 5+ years of experience.
- Field Marketing or Retail Marketing experience ideal
- Digital Marketing experience
- Multicultural experience a plus
- Wireless or Telecom experience a plus
- You will have knowledge of marketing policies & procedures with managing complex marketing programs. Weekend hours are anticipated.
- This is a driving position & possible overnight travel will be required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply