Come grow with Vibra Healthcare,
where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Denver, located in Thornton, CO, offers a full spectrum of specialized services and programs to patients who require extended acute hospitalization. Our goal is to help our patients reclaim control of their lives, reach their highest level of functioning and return home to their families. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Vibra Hospital of Denver is seeking Travel Registered Nurses to join our LTAC/SNF team!
This would be a 13 week travel position, with premium pay.
The RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Ryan for more information:
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse RN - LTAC/SNF - 13 Week Travel with Premium Pay
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required within six (6) months of hire.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support