Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Results Companies is a privately held company which is majority owned by One Equity Partners, a Private Equity Firm, and Results' management. Results operates 26 contact centers throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. Results' Network Operating Center is co-located in the Atlanta Telx building, with full redundancy in our Provo, UT contact center location. For over 26 years we have served as a premier global customer experience provider for many Fortune 500 companies and uniquely designed, built and operated award-winning contact centers that have set the standard for innovative customer-focused contact solutions. Entrusted with over 46,000,000 relationships a year, our success and proven ability to respond to our Partner's growth has enabled us to expand our global footprint. With over 20,000 employees across the globe, The Results Companies' expertise extends beyond call centers. We're experts in representatives, analytical technologies, brand fulfillment and creating strategic advantages for our Partners
Description of Service Lines: Results' current client portfolio consists of 82 Partners across various industries inclusive of the following: Healthcare
Subscriber Based Entertainment
Our vision is to be the premier global Customer Experience Provider for Fortune 500 companies; to become the benchmark for brand advocacy and service excellence and the transparent provider of choice for customers around the world.
Driven by our \"expect greater\" commitment to our customers and communities, we aspire to exceed expectations through the brilliance and unyielding passion of our people.
The Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships as the single point of contact for internal and external information regarding a specific client program. This role serves as the "voice of the client" within the call center and coordinates, monitors and tracks deliverables to ensure quality service delivery to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes program performance to determine program needs
- Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development and performance management
- Provides written performance appraisals
- Acts when necessary as a problem solving escalation point for Supervisors and front line RAs
- Meets forecasted or budgeted financial targets including occupancy and bill-to-pay percentage
- Identifies and oversees program/problem resolution
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods
- Tracks client issues and maintains client correspondence and issue resolution
- Supports Results' goals by implementing and facilitating processes that promote continuous improvement, resulting in improved service quality and/or reduced operating expenses. Review workflow to ensure improved
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Naturally great with people-especially on the phone
- Exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position
- Skilled in developing and maintaining key professional customer relationships
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly and diplomatically with a wide range of users ranging from RAs to Executive Management and Clients
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to self manage, self motivate and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines
- Competent with Windows and Microsoft office products
- Strong typing skills