Our Printing company is looking for a Press Feeder Operator to assist the Press Operator with make-ready, operating, and maintaining the sheetfed printing press. The Feeder prepares all materials for the press run and ensures paper is loaded and running properly throughout each job run.
- Retrieve printing plates from platemaking department to the press for installation.
- Assist with install of printing plates, packing sheets, packing blankets and inks.
- Ensure paper is loaded in to feeders for running jobs, as well as maintain paper supply throughout the job run.
- Provide basic assistance to Press Operator as needed to prepare press make-ready.
- Adjust press machine parts of the feeder and delivery system.
- Perform routine operational maintenance and minor repairs to equipment.
- Remove and recycle old/discarded plates.
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds routinely.
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day.
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Requires basic knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials.
- Ability to follow and take instruction to assist with press set up, operation and maintenance.
- Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms.
- Ability to read and follow job specifications.
- Possesses strong communication skills.
- History of performing well under pressure and capable of multi-tasking.
- Team and goal oriented.
- 1-2 years previous experience in the printing industry, preferably press department
Please apply at www.staffmark.com and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Shifts:6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am,and 6pm to 6am.
â¢Requires basic knowledge of offset presswork procedures and materials.
â¢Ability to follow and take instruction to assist with press set up, operation and maintenance.
â¢Able to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers and hydraulic feed mechanisms.
â¢Ability to read and follow job specifications.
â¢Possesses strong communication skills.
â¢History of performing well under pressure and capable of multi-tasking.
â¢Team and goal oriented.
â¢1-2 years previous experience in the printing industry, preferably press department