The VP of Marketing will be a driver of the company's commercial strategy, leveraging expertise in the healthcare space and sensitivity to healthcare data by understanding the complexity of the employer, payer, channel, and partner markets. Candidate must be an exceptional team-builder and collaborator internally with other departments. The VP of Marketing is a key member of the executive leadership team.
Our client is a rapidly growing HealthTech start-up.
- Provide executive leadership with a focus on establishing functional scale necessary to support rapid commercial growth
- Lead B2B enterprise marketing as well as Demand Generation and build in-house Brand and Creative teams
- Focus on developing B2B marketing core competence of the organization through best practices, talent development while optimizing enterprise marketing strategy
- Develop a comprehensive brand strategy that effectively tells the company story with best-in-class marketing initiatives grounded in insights across multiple segments
- Develop and implement strategies to expand the company's reach through strong value propositions and differentiators for each target audience which are incorporated in a holistic way into sales messaging, omnichannel marketing, trade shows, events, thought leadership, Public Relations and tracking of outcomes
- Instill best practices marketing processes including the identification and implementation of key measurements and KPIs to demonstrate marketing effectiveness and ROI, delivering accountability and transparency in reporting across the organization
- Provide executive leadership of marketing, PR, brand and creative teams, pushing boundaries to deliver innovative marketing solutions coupled with flawless execution
- Translate strategy into targeted sales collateral directed at both current and potential clients
- Build scalable partner marketing programs that provide partners with the tools and knowledge required to represent DayTwo as effectively as its own sales executives do, targeting benefits consultants, health plans and healthcare partners.
- Develop B2B marketing programs that accelerate the sales cycle.
- Take a leadership role in establishing a collaborative partnership with the Commercial team to ensure alignment between sales and marketing across messaging, tools, and collateral
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with key influencers, industry thought leaders, customers, prospective customers, and critical strategic partners
- Provide leadership to company through a deep understanding of the healthcare landscape
- Work closely with the President, CEO and Board of Directors
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- Has the bandwidth and intellectual capacity to lead and upskill a B2B marketing team through introduction of best practices, greater levels of accountability and individual contributions
- 10 years of executive-level marketing leadership driving significant growth and revenue in a high-growth, SaaS HealthTech environment
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
Business To Business
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
This salary is
the average salary range of $70,000-$272,700 for this role in this location
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1409959
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.