About Blue Summit Insurance Solutions
At Blue Summit we are changing things up. Our dedicated team of professionals are paving the way for independent virtual agents that want to own and grow their books of business from home in these crazy Covid times. We are experienced, driven, and committed to improving the success of our agents and families.
Our agents are responsible for selling Health Insurance, Medicare, Life Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound lead opportunities.
- Assist individuals and families to select appropriate insurance plans that meet their needs and budget.
- Present options using our technology platform
- Conform to and abide by the rules and requirements set forth by all regulatory bodies acting in good faith.
- Meet personal production goals and objectives as established
- Utilize the established communication and sales process
- Participate in coaching sessions with team lead and execute on necessary communication/behavior changes
- Meet monthly sales goals including applications submitted and conversions
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures
What to expect:
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those seeking career advancement
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment, transactional
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
- Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
- Blue Summit offers a generous rewards package including:
- Competitive street level commissions, including renewals with the ability to earn performance-based bonuses
Work Location and Schedule:
- Work at your own pace and schedule.
- Position Location: This position is a remote role.
- Training Starts: February & March
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year in Commision.
- Insurance Producer License for Life & Health. (Required)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: $28,420.00 - $114,510.00 per year
- Client Rapport
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
- Selling Techniques