- Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is not running and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also responsible for completing a daily inspection report.
- Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
- Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the company vehicle. Also responsible for ensuring that delivery receipt is signed by the customer.
- Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible for inspecting the condition of the merchandise and verifying quantities and catalog numbers.
- Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver's license.
- May be required to have a Commercial Drivers License (dependent upon the equipment operated).
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB12509_21359
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Spectra provides temporary, temp-to-hire & direct hire staffing solutions in the fields of shipping & receiving, hospitality, commercial driving & construction.
We are the leading skilled workforce recruiters in the industry because our recruiting experts have multiple years of experience in their respective fields. They are highly trained and qualified in identifying top candidates who can deliver skills, safety, and reliability to their employers.
Spectra extends far beyond just delivering high-quality skilled workers wherever they’re needed. Our expert field representatives have been trained to help give you full control over labor-related costs as well as meet 6 critical business objectives consistently:
- Minimize Workers Compensation Exposure
- Control HealthCare & Benefits Costs
- Maximize Workforce Productivity
- Manage the Financial Impact of Labor Legislation
- Lower Hiring Costs
- Lower SUTA & Unemployment Costs
Spectra not only delivers the highest-caliber skilled contingent workers in the industry, we also give you a strategic workforce approach that enables maximum profitability.
View the full profile