This is for a full-time, mid-shift Lead Registrar Outpatient position. This is 5 x 8 Hour shifts 40 hours a week from 8:00a- 5:00pm
- Registers patients and processes related paperwork.
- Interviews patients, prepares standard registration forms, and performs other admission or transfer related tasks.
- Performs clerical and secretarial work as needed.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Typically reports to a supervisor and/or manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Secretarial Experience