Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Tissue Processor I – St. Paul, MN
Our business purpose is to restore health and improve quality of life through the design and provision of device and management solutions for the treatment of STRUCTURAL HEART disease. We aim to lead the markets we serve by requiring the solutions we offer customers provide an improved benefit/risk profile as compared to existing standards of care; a performance threshold that by definition, guides and ensures the productive output of our engineering, business development, and clinical research efforts result in outcomes that advance the standard of care.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are recruiting for Tissue Processor I located in St. Paul, MN. In this role, you are responsible for reporting results to the management team, team members, and any investigative auditors regarding issues that could impact the quality, efficacy or safety of the product.
- Assemble heart valves in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measuring equipment, microscopes and test fixtures.
- Participate in meetings as requested. Work with peers, trainer, supervisor, and engineers to resolve line issues and suggest improvements.
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation records related to quality, work in progress, test results, and special projects. Adhere to and support general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR and FDA regulations.
- Proficient in basic assembly procedures. Build and evaluate prototype components and devices
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Role is primarily responsible for Operational project planning implementation, valve process planning feedback, and manufacturing testing standards review and compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience following written instruction
- Experience preforming assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Medical device experience
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
A fast-paced work environment where your safety is our priority
- Production areas that are clean, well-lit and temperature-controlled
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tissue Processor I - $1500 Sign On Bonus
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tissue Processor I - $1500 Sign On Bonus, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Tissue Processor I - $1500 Sign On Bonus and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal
- Medical Billing And Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Authorization (Medical)
- Cpt Coding
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Billing Systems