Are you a Registered Nurse looking to educate and travel? If so, then keep reading!
Our client is currently seeking an RN - Home Visits PRN. The RN must be willing to travel an approximate 100 mile to 300-mile radius, roundtrip.
The patient in-home visits average approximately 60 to 90 minutes to educate or provide injection. The contracted nurse will have flexibility in scheduling the visits within a predetermined time frame. Product Training will be provided as a self-study (via email or web training) and is up to the nurse to complete all outlined requirements before being cleared to go on patient site visits.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Traveling to patients’ homes and providing specific manufacturer services
- Services could include administering medication and completing instructions on how to administer self-injectables
- Educating caregivers and family on specific drug information per the manufacturer's request
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years Nursing experience preferred
- Unencumbered licensure and proper certification
- Experience in a Medication Administration and Education
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport may be required
I look forward to working with you!
Healthcare Recruiter Associate
The Judge Group
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN - Home Visits PRN
Complex Problem Solving