To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statewide, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Development Manager IV Solutions and Contract Manufacturing
Grifols • US-State-CA
Posted 29 days ago
For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 60 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifols.com
Senior Business Development Manager IV Solutions and Contract Manufacturing USA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- In the area of IV Solutions:
1. Developing new business opportunities with distributors or end customers of IV Solutions in USA. This is the most important responsibility; bringing on board new accounts for IV Solutions.
2. Strategic account management of current distributors of IV Solutions in USA (Henry Schein and Hemasource). Inquiries from Distributors and end users, complaints, suggestions for improvement.
3. Managing potential inquiries from Hemasource and GPO regarding the Storage and Distribution Service Agreement in place of Normal Saline between GPO and Hemasource; Point of contact with Haemasorce and Biomat USA, TPR, IBBI, Biotest and related plasma donor centers.
- In the area of Contract Manufacturing:
1. Developing new business for Contract manufacturing Business in USA; bringing on board new Development and Manufacturing Agreements
2. Strategic account management of current accounts of Contract Manufacturing Business in USA (Medicure, Renaissance, Cumberland, Terumo, Cerus, Pfizer); Point of contact with current customers.
• Accomplishing the sales and margin budget
• Accomplishing the expenses budget
Skills/Qualifications/Education Requirements: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Bachelor's degree of Science required
- Minimum 9 years of experience on working with distributors in USA and pharmaceutical companies
- Able to travel ~50% within U.S.
- Deep knowledge and relationships in these areas required: 1. Distributors in USA and 2. Pharmaceutical Companies in USA
- Commercial experience with intravenous drugs
- Must demonstrate strong fundamental marketing skills in developing communication platforms that resonate strongly with customers
- Strategic account management skills & demonstrated success in sales and account management
- Business oriented. Results oriented. Negotiation capacity. Empathetic. Persuasive. Candid. Good communications skills. Enthusiasm. Open-minded and innovative. Able to build trust in business relationships.
- Depending on the area of assignment, directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and experience and/or competencies may be considered in place of the stated requirements. Example: If a job level requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of experience, an equivalency could include 8 years of experience, an Associate’s degree with 6 years of experience, or a Master’s degree with 2 years of experience.
Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment. Frequently sits for 6-8 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Frequently walks. Occasionally bends and twists neck. Light to moderate lifting and carrying objects with a maximum lift of 25lbs. Frequently drives to site locations and frequently travels within the United States. Able to communicate complex information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Frequently interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Ability to apply abstract principles to solve complex conceptual issues. Performs a wide range of complex tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions with little predictability as to the occurrence.
Location: CA-Los Angeles|PA-Allentown|FL-Altamonte Springs|LA-Alexandria|TX-Amarillo|TX-Arlington|GA-Augusta|CO-Aurora|TX-Austin|CA-Bakersfield|LA-Baton Rouge|TX-Houston|AL-Birmingham|CA-Bellflower|TX-Beaumont|ID-Boise|TX-Brownsville|IA-Council Bluffs|UT-Cedar City|UT-Clearfield|IL-Chicago|OH-Cincinnati|TN-Clarksville|CA-City of Industry|CO-Colorado Springs|TX-Dallas|VA-Danville|CO-Denver|IA-Des Moines|TX-Eagle Pass|TX-Edinburg|CA-Emeryville|TX-El Paso|PA-Erie|WA-Everett|NC-Fayetteville|MI-Farmington Hills|MI-Flint|OH-Columbus|MD-Frederick|AR-Ft. Smith|TX-Ft. Worth|AZ-Glendale|MD-Baltimore|DC-Washington|VA-Hampton|IN-Indianapolis|IL-Joliet|MI-Kalamazoo|WA-Kennewick|CO-Lakewood|PA-Lancaster|TX-Laredo|LA-Lafayette|NE-Lincoln|UT-Logan|NV-Las Vegas|GA-Macon|TX-McAllen|PA-McKeesport|MA-Medford|AZ-Mesa|FL-Miami|WI-Milwaukee|AL-Mobile|OK-Midwest City|TN-Nashville|NC-Clayton|NC-Benson|NC-Raleigh|NY-Melville|TX-San Antonio|LA-Monroe|TX-Del Rio|TX-Killeen|TX-Corpus Christi|TX-Fort Worth|TX-FT Worth|OK-Oklahoma City|TX-Waco|SD-Sioux Falls|NM-Santa Fe|AL-Tuscaloosa|LA-Shreveport|AL-Huntsville|FL-Tallahassee|AL-Montgomery|LA-Lake Charles|FL-Pensacola|AR-Little Rock|NC-Atlantic Beach|AL-Phenix City|VA-Roanoke|FL-Jacksonville|SC-Greenville|NC-Durham|NC-Winston Salem|NC-Charlotte|OR-Eugene|OR-Salem|OR-Springfield|UT-Provo|OR-Portland|WA-Spokane|CO-Pueblo|NV-North Las Vegas|AZ-Yuma|OH-Canton|IL-Peoria|KY-Louisville|IN-Anderson|OH-Youngstown|OH-Akron|OH-Dayton|OH-Toledo|IL-Rockford|PA-Harrisburg|IL-Waukegan|IL-Bloomington|MI-Saginaw|IL-Champaign|MN-West St Paul|MI-Lansing|MN-Moorhead|MN-Fridley|MN-St. Paul|NC-North Carolina|WA-Seattle|NV-Reno|TX-Odessa|AK-Offsite|UT-Ogden|CA-Orange|UT-Orem|TX-PA-Port Arthur|WV-Parkersburg|AZ-Phoenix|PA-Pittsburgh|ID-Pocatello|VA-Portsmouth|PA-Reading|ID-Rexburg|VA-Richmond|UT-Roy|LA-Ruston|GA-Savannah|IN-South Bend|CA-San Diego|UT-Sandy|OH-Shaker Heights|UT-Salt Lake City|TX-San Marcos|WA-Tacoma|UT-Taylorsville|TX-Temple|IN-Terre Haute|KS-Topeka|CA-Van Nuys|OH-Whitehall|DE-Wilmington|WA-Yalkima|AL-Opelika|MI-Port Huron|WI-Menasha|NV-Sparks|PA-Fairless Hills|FL-Orlando|TX-Mission|PA-Penn Hills|CA-San Francisco|KY-Bowling Green|TX-Carrollton|CA-Chula Vista|GA-Columbus|CA-Fresno|VA-FUTURE|TX-Garland|LA-Houma|NC-Kannapolis|TX-Lancaster|IN-Merrillville|VA-Newport News|FL-Panama City|CA-Upland|TX-Victoria|CA-Lancaster|GA-Atlanta|MN-Minneapolis|NM-Albuquerque|MO-St. Louis|NY-New York City|MA-Boston|NY-Rochester|VA-Norfolk|MI-Battle Creek|NY-Buffalo|NY-Syracuse|FL-Ft Walton Bch|PA-Philadelphia|MI-Inkster|FL-DeLand|VA-Bristol|MS-Hattiesburg|CA-Reseda|AL-Dothan|TN-Kingsport|KY-Paducah|KY-Owensboro|Puerto Rico|UT-Spanish Fork|TN-Johnson City|VA-Danville|MT-Billings|WY-Cheyenne|AR-Fayetteville|MO-Springfield|SC-Charleston|SC-Columbia|CT-New Haven|CT-Hartford|FL-Ft. Lauderdale|NJ-Atlantic City|LA-New Orleans|NY-Manhattan & Lower Hudson Valley|KS-Wichita|Southwest USA|Gulf Coast USA|VA-Charlottesville|NY-Long Island|VA-Winchester|VA-Harrisonburg|KS-Kansas City|NY-Albany|TN-Knoxville|OH-Cleveland|NY-Binghamton|NE-Omaha|VA-Arlington|MO-Kansas City|CA-Sacramento|CA-Oakland|CA-Modesto|NJ-New Brunswick|NJ-Freehold|NJ-Toms River|NJ-Cherry Hill|NJ-Camden|DE-Newark|ME-Maine|VT-Vermont|TX-Lubbock|OK-Tulsa|NC-Gastonia|SC-Rock Hill|FL-Ocala|FL-Kissimmee|NC-Greenville|TN-Memphis|GA-Albany|NC-RTP: