Customer Service AssistantCompensation:
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is currently seeking 25+ Customer Service Insurance Agents for a healthcare insurance company based in San Francisco, California. The client is looking for candidates who can work remotely, have an active health and accident insurance agent license in their resident state, and have prior customer service/sales experience. This project will run throughout the duration of the 2023 Open Enrollment season.
The role will begin in September (for training) and will run through the end of January 2023, with potential to extend into February, depending on volume. The client is also flexible with part time or full-time work schedules.
- Role: Remote Tier 2 Customer Service Agent
- Start Date: September 7th- after clearance [background check, Health and Accident License Verification (HEAL)]
- Duties: Help members navigate the healthcare system, recommend, and enroll customers in health insurance, resolve any issues
- Pay: DOE (Dependent on Experience)
- Duration: Until the end of open enrollment (January 2023), with potential extension into February 2023
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8 hour schedule TBD)
- Active Health & Accident Insurance License in resident state
- All candidates are required to undergo and pass a background check
- Solid understanding of health insurance, including Healthcare.gov & Affordable Healthcare Act
- Experience working in a customer/client-facing role
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, we want to hear from you! Please submit to posting and call Jessica Johnson, Practice Director at
for more information.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Insurance Agent and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Insurance Agent
for more information.
- Customer Service
- Health Care