Adecco is searching for hard working candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment for immediate Machine Operation jobs at a local client in Warsaw, Indiana. Machine
Operation are responsible to operate machines in a manufacturing facility.
If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now! - After submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate in person interview. We are looking for candidates to join our team ASAP, so don't wait!
Responsibilities for Machine Operation jobs include:
- Setting-up Machines (lathes, mills or machining centers)
- Participating in ongoing process improvements
- Recording production through DPI terminal
- Maintaining count cards and perform additional cell responsibilities as needed
- Knowledge of micrometers, calipers, compactors, and blueprints -Must have Inspection
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Reliable transportation to and from Warsaw
- Ability to work overtime/weekends as needed
- Must have at least 1 year of CNC Machining Experience or NIMS Certification
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a team, cellular environment
- Must have a GED/HSD
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! Enjoy a generous bonus of $500 at the 3 month mark and AGAIN at the 6 month mark!!!
For instant consideration for this Machine Operation job with Adecco in Warsaw, Indiana, click on Apply Now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)
Process Improvements (Business)