$25.34 to $29.34 hourly
Experienced Accountants who have an aptitude for adaptability are perfect for this Senior Accountant position. You'll want to apply as soon as possible, as this Senior Accountant position is immediate. This short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Alpharetta, Georgia area.
- Other projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Carry out monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Ready monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Build analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
For an immediate response, please email Email blocked - click to apply
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Experience with ERP systems
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
- A strong track record of communicating, both verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- 3+ years of recent NetSuite
- General ledger experience
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance