Our client, located in New York City is adding a Senior Compliance Auditor to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage an in depth quality assurance program within the Administration that ensures compliance with the Grant Management regulations and private sponsor requirements.
- Evaluate compliance with grants terms and conditions, Federal State and City regulations as appropriate for firm policies and procedures
- Ensure financial compliance in the organizations portfolio of grants and contracts.
- Maintain proper documentation and audit methods throughout the reviews, planning and execution of projects and assessments.
- Develop audit programs, perform execution of testing and report observations.
- Review all Federally funded projects from project expiration but prior to final reporting ensuring compliance with the Uniform Guidance.
- Coordinate with process owners to monitor status of remediation activities and/or implementation of process improvements and report on progress of completion
Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant grant and research compliance auditing experience
- Previous experience with a not for profit organization
- Masters or Bachelors in Accounting
- CPA License highly preferred
- Knowledge of Uniform Guidance regulatory requirements and grants administration and Federal, State and City regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical skills, ability to work with complex details and understand and interpret complex contractual agreements work with highly sensitive and confidential data and work with complex computer systems.
- The ability to work both independently and within teams in a highly demanding, fast-paced, demanding environment
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow with the company.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: COMPL88326
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.