SF Product Owner - Seattle, WA - $110-150K - Flex
Our Seattle based Salesforce enterprise end user is actively looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join their growing team. The perfect candidate will have experience migrating data to cloud services and implementing improvements across platforms. This organization is highly sought after, growing steadily, has outstanding benefits and have options for remote flexibility.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of driving new feature development through SDLC using Agile
- Gather business requirements from partners and work closely with technology staff to translate requirements into user stories for consumption by development team
- Work with key internal stakeholders to drive cost effective technology solutions across the organization
- Collaborate with the development team to evaluate technical options, conducting build versus buy analysis
- Configure, implement, and maintain sales operations related business processes and system functionality working closely with internal teams
- Work with internal teams to improve technical and functional processes
- Facilitate all phases of business process enablement Life cycle
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience on Salesforce Sales cloud experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizes workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience with Cloud related technologies
- Both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience leading requirement gathering sessions
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com platform and building applications
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- $110-150K base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Option for fully remote
- Comprehensive Health Care
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce developer roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext. 4388) or email your resume to URL blocked - click to apply.
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development