To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Danielle Martinez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Insurance Verification Representative
RemX OfficeStaff • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity in the healthcare field and to make extra income before the holidays?
This insurance verification position provides you with an amazing opportunity in the healthcare field where you will improve lives and shape an industry that is vital to us all
A pharmacy benefit management company in South Scottsdale is currently seeking enthusiastic professionals in their prior authorization department.
- making outbound calls to obtain information from the payor
- obtaining prior authorization for services
- completing benefit investigations to help patients receive their medications
- verifying eligibility for medication based on the patient's insurance plan
- experience in healthcare, banking, or other office settings
- working knowledge of insurance plans and benefit structures is beneficial
- experience with verifying health insurance is beneficial
- proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
The hours are full-time, Monday-Friday. Candidates must be able to work between the hours of 5am-6pm. The pay is $17.00/hour. There is a possibility of permanent hire based on attendance, performance, and attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.