To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Charles, MO
- Compass Health Network
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Home Nursing Manager
Compass Health Network • Saint Charles, MO
Posted 16 days ago
The Health Care Home Nursing Manager is responsible for directing and managing a staff of Health Care Home Nurses in the Crider service area. Job responsibilities include:
* Staff Management and Development (35%)
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision to Health Care Home Nurses
- Assure adequate staffing patterns to meet needs
- Recruit, select, and orient new personnel as needed
- Disseminate information regarding policies and procedures to staff
- Direct regularly scheduled nursing team meetings and support staff opportunities to facilitate professional growth
- Conduct AIM discussions with direct report staff
- Conduct weekly supervision with HCH Nurses
- Will ensure that staff seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
- Will ensure that staff coordinate integrated health care, including psychiatry, community support, primary care & pediatric services, pain management, dental and community based services.
* Quality Management of Behavioral Health Nurses. (35%)
o Ensure all annual labs are compliant
o Ensure all clients receive an annual metabolic syndrome screening
o Ensure proper documentation of all health care home nursing services
o Ensure all Healthcare Home requirements are met on a monthly basis.
- Maintain communication with other department managers regarding program/client needs, particularly the Director of Nursing for the Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
- Keep abreast of and ensure adherence to standards and regulations as set forth by funders and accreditors.
- Keep abreast of best practices for Health Care Home nursing duties and train staff as needed.
- Provide feedback to the Health Care Home Operations Director regarding issues, developments, and needs of areas of responsibility.
- Work with Director of Quality Management and Health Care Home Operations Director on analysis of data as well as actions to be taken to ensure Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Work with Health Care Home Operations Director to ensure clinical excellence and superior customer service
* Fiscal (20%)
- Manage staff productivity to maximize performance and efficiency.
Other Responsibilities (10%) :
* Member of Management Team.
* Attend meetings as assigned
* Attend State Level Health Care Home Director meetings as assigned
* Provide backup to any direct report position as needed.
* Assist the Health Care Home Operations Director as assigned.
* Attend all training as required by Crider Health Center, Accreditors and Funders.
* Regular attendance (except as excused).
* RN licensed under Chapter 335, RSMO
* At least five years experience in a behavioral health clinical setting.
* Two year clinical supervisory experience preferred.
* Computer literacy.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to Service Excellence
* Commitment to Personal Excellence
* Team Oriented and Values Diversity
The Health Care Home Nursing Manager reports to the Health Care Home Operations Director and receives clinical supervision from the Director of Nursing at Crider Health Center