Diesel Technician Our client is looking to hire Diesel Technicians for positions in Swedesboro and other locations in the area. The client is offering a great benefit package and opportunity for growth!Benefits Include
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances, Paid Time Off, Generous 401k match, several types of training.Job Summary
- Perform maintenance and repairs on trucks including PM's, brakes, suspension systems, engine mechanical repairs, lift gates, electrical repairs, emissions, tire repairs, and more.Job Requirements
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in diagnosing and repairing light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
- Diagnostics and repair of air and hydraulic brake systems, steering and suspension systems, electrical systems, heating and air conditioning systems, engine mechanical repairs.
- Experience performing PM related services.
- Accurately document work performed on repair orders.
- Certifications on either Isuzu or Hino products are a plus.
- State Inspection License (PA) and/or DOT Inspection License (NJ, DE) Preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license: CDL Preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs/push-pull 75lbs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and random drug screening required by DOT.
Speak to a Recruiter Right Now!
Want to fast-track your start date? [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diesel Technician
with a recruiter and get placed on this assignment!
Download Our OpEn App
Now you can skip the recruiting office with our Opportunity Engine App! Download our OpEn app to apply and onboard right through your phone! Apply today and start as soon as tomorrow.
Download now: Apple | Android
About Integrity Staffing
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you're looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you've come to the right place. We've got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you're ready for your next challenge, we're ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let's work together.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Diagnostic Skills
- Electrical Installation Work
- Suspension (Vehicle)
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems