Cash Vault Cashier / Teller
Dunbar Armored, Inc., the nation's leading, independently owned armored transportation company is seeking energetic individuals for our (ADD LOCATION) cash processing center.
What We Offer: (VERIFY THIS INFO!)
• Monday – Friday shifts (approx. 32 - 35 hours per week)
• Shifts: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (or until the work is finished)
• HOLIDAYS and WEEKENDS OFF!
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsible for the secure, timely and accurate processing of customer deposits brought to Cash Vault Services via armored car by counting currency, separating or segregating currency, packaging/unpackaging currency, sealing/unsealing bags and maintaining inventory counts and levels. All tasks are designed to protect the property of our employees and customers.
• Process deposits in accordance with specified customer requirements while under constant camera coverage.
• Assist in preparation of customer coin and currency orders.
• Other duties as required.
• Previous Cashier or Teller experience a plus, but will also train.
• Will be required to undergo a background check if conditionally hired.
After you complete your application, please call the branch to schedule an interview.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.