The Solutions Business Development Intern will support the Business Development and Office of FinTech strategy groups by preparing PowerPoint presentations, monitoring the startup landscape and tracking industry initiatives related to blockchain, artificial intelligence and cloud.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following curriculums: Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS or Business & Technology Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivation, ability to follow up on agreed deliverables and manage tasks/priorities
- Analytical/Research skills, and capacity to understand and clearly communicate complex information
- PowerPoint and Power BI experience preferred
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – September 2020: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- September – November 2020: Interview virtually and at one of our office locations
- December 2020: Receive an offer and accept!
- January – June 2021: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2021: Start the Summer Intern Program
Management Information Systems