To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Director Brand & Corporate Social Responsibility
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 20 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The world’s largest gaming technology company, IGT, has an excellent opportunity for a brand/marketing leader looking to deliver world-class work that drives sales in a highly competitive industry segment. This position is a key contributor on our award-winning Brand, Marketing & Communications team.
The Sr. Director, Corporate Brand, Product Brand, and CSR is a highly visible and collaborative enterprise-wide leadership position within the Global Brand Marketing and Communications team. This role is intended to inspire, lead, clarify and ensure governance across all IGT Corporate and Product brands. This individual will be the steward of the corporate and product brands to assure consistency across the global enterprise. In addition to brand and product consistency another area of focus will be to develop and maintain IGT’s Corporate Social Responsibility program including Responsible Gaming and Community initiatives. This person must be an experienced leader and proven influencer, working directly with executive leadership including the CEO and other c-suite executives. The selected candidate will be the subject matter expert and provide leadership for the following functions across the enterprise:
IGT Brand Strategy
Product Brand Portfolio Management
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic leadership of the enterprise brand strategy; key collaborator on the brand vision and inspiring the brand.
- Lead the creation and implementation of corporate brand positioning
- Provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and migration to support IGT business strategy
- Establish and lead the product brand naming strategy; work in partnership with marketing teams on naming architecture to ensure its consistent application across the Organization
- Create and manage an ongoing roadmap to keep the brand fresh and relevant
- Brand compliance and training management
- Continually engage the organization, its executives and its leaders around the brand vision and overall brand strategy so that they can function as effective brand stewards; driving brand governance
- Serve as the Enterprise-wide subject matter expert and ambassador for all aspects of IGT’s brand identity; promote brand awareness and measurement, oversee tools and training for agency partners and colleagues
- Develop structures and processes to ensure consistency in branding across the organization; oversee development and execution of an enterprise-wide brand governance structure including guidelines, training and other management structures.
- Partner across the Organization to support and educate on strategy and usage of the family of brands
- Work across multi-functional areas to support brand in a highly matrixed environment, including but not limited to Legal, business partners, creative agencies, marketing colleagues, P&T(HR), corporate communications, etc
- Oversee the function of Corporate Social Responsibility to assure maintenance and adherence to the Brand Strategy and to assure all external facing initiatives support and strengthen IGTs commitment to our Brand and enhance our stature as a corporate citizen.
- Explre and implement opportunities to blend CSR with traditional drivers of demand to increase demand across our businesses
- Work across the enterprise to produce and improve IGT’s annual sustainability report.
o 10+ years’ experience in brand and product marketing,
o Skilled at developing strategy and plans for new and existing products
o Ability to understand and uphold brand standards and consistencies
o Project-management skills
o Proven track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
o Ability to manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams
o Clear, concise writing skills, both technical and creative, for numerous audiences
o Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple deadlines and determined follow-up skills
o Strong time-management skills, with attention to details
o Demonstrates business savvy regarding internal relationships and interactions
o Understanding of the creative process
o Demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills; ability to manage ambiguity
o Desire to learn and the ability to adapt on short notice
o New Media savvy
o Puts team accomplishments and successes before personal achievements
o Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
o Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, communications, business or related discipline
o Casino/Gaming and or Lottery industry experience
o Experience with licensors and licensed product
o Experience in both agency and client environments
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.