To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Aidan Hickey
- Phone: 6175353189
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Boston, MA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently working with one of the leading educational content producers in the country seeking a Senior Admin/Executive Assistant. This is a full time position with an excellent benefits package.
- At least 2 years of strong adminstrative support experience, preferably in a large corporate environment.
- Must be a proactive, self-starter and team player that can seamlessly navigate in a busy work environment and adapt to any situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating with individuals at all levels within the organization. Must have experience scheduling complex meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, receiving minimal instruction on daily work and general directions on new assignment.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Assist with planning and coordinating logistics for meetings and group events onsite and offsite, on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate complex domestic travel arrangements and processes expense reports for multiple team members.
- Primary point of contact for all catering orders and conference room bookings.
- Serve as "cultural ambassador" to the technology team, coordinating internal events and contributing to the overall morale and environment of the team.
- Work independently and as part of a team. May receive requests for support or direction on projects from members of the leadership team in addition to own manager.
- Work on special projects or assignments, including cross-functional work with representatives from other departments.
- Coordinate activities with manager to ensure work is done efficiently and priorities are addressed in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Facilities Department to foster a pleasant work environment for employee
- Perform general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing (electronic and hard copy files), preparing and distributing internal and external correspondence, ordering and maintaining office supplies, maintaining cleanliness of office space, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.