Did we say $5,000 Sign on Bonus - Yes we did!
Charter Communications is seeking a Senior Recruiter for the Customer Operations Business Unit. As a member of the talent acquisition team, this role will partner with hiring managers and our HR colleagues to understand business and talent needs, provide market intelligence, develop recruiting and sourcing strategies and be a thought partner on all things recruitment.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Developing comprehensive recruitment strategies for all assigned roles.
Screen, select, interview and evaluate potential candidates from experienced professionals to campus hires. Manage the recruiting lifecycle from intake to onboarding ensuring positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
Identifies alternative recruitment methods such as online recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs and universities to target technically skilled individuals requiring highly specific industry certifications.
Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
Participation in diversity events, campus events, and specialized recruitment initiatives.
Leads recruitment effort through the implementation of diversity recruitment initiatives, as well as participating in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results.
Communicates and educates hiring managers on the recruitment process.
Remains up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, makes recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advises client groups of latest resources.
Utilizes applicant tracking system to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files and proper disposition of candidates
Perform other duties as requested by manager.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communications skills Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends
- Strong knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Strong knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office
Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experienceRelated Work Experience
5+ years recruiting experience
Experience in Fortune 500 company preferred WORKING CONDITIONS
Travel as required HRC365 323647-2 323647BR
- Critical Thinking
- Employment Practices Liability
- Microsoft Office