Decker Truck Lines Announces
the biggest pay increase in our company history -- up to $.75 cpm!
We’re celebrating 90 years on the road and are seeking Reefer Drivers to join our team. You’ll have access to our state-of-the-art equipment fit with free Wi-Fi, CB radio, microwave, Satellite TV, refrigerators, APU's and more. Our trucks are pet-friendly so you can even bring your dog with you! Earn big, with minimum weekly pay and up to $91k annually. Get the most miles, work within a supportive and welcoming environment, and grow your career with us.
* Home weekly options available depending on location -- ask a recruiter for more information*
*Now Accepting Students & Recent Grads*
What you’ll do:
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Follow our standards of safety practices and policies.
- Deliver customer-based freight safely and on-time
- Transfer products and perform quality analysis and documentation.
What you’ll get:
- Earn up to $.75 cpm -- including monthly bonuses (depending on experience)
- Experienced drivers starting pay between $.55 - $.70 cpm (depending on experience)
- Annual earnings between $65,000 - $91,000
- $.05 CPM Monthly Performance Bonus
- $5,000 quarterly accelerator sign-on bonus
- Orientation on Monday OR Wednesday
- 5-day paid orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days
- 401k with Company Match after 6 months
What you’ll need:
- Class-A CDL & 3 months experience
- Be at least 21 years old
Driver-friendly since 1931
Decker Truck Line is a family-owned and operated company since 1931. We've been helping professional truck drivers build successful careers for 90 years and we aren't stopping any time soon. We have a commitment to superior service and a stable and driver-friendly work environment. Our drive is what keeps us going and our dedicated team is what keeps us strong.
Equal Opportunities for All
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Everyone is welcome here. We do not allow discrimination or harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, or pregnancy. Let’s drive together.
Give us a call and find out why Decker is Driven To Be The Best at
866-402-4996 or visit our website at Drive4decker.com.
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance