To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsgrove Township, NJ 08318
- Bill Widmer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pittsgrove, NJ - Community Manager - 82
Lakeshore Management Group Inc • Pittsgrove Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Join a winning team and find a career-not just a job!
Lakeshore Management Inc. is a National Mobile Home operator in 12 states that is seeking motivated, hardworking and career minded individuals to join our great team of professionals. Lakeshore is a dynamic, fast-growing company that has been in business since 1998 and has seen 65% growth in the past 10 years.
We are seeking a Community Manager to provide competent and effective leadership which will ensure the growth and success of
both the community and employees. To be responsible for all phases of the operation of the Property, including but not limited to: general administration, leasing, resident relations, collection of rents, cleanup of violations and oversight of all personnel and resources.
Responsibilities, Requirements and Skills:
• Direct sales and marketing activity;
• Perform weekly property visits with follow up;
• Ensure that all rents are collected by month’s end and handle delinquency accounts with Attorney;
• Hire, train and coach on-site staff and complete performance evaluations;
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
• 3 years of related management experience in retail, hospitality or property management preferred;
• Clear understanding of the budgeting process and effective financial management and analysis;
• Knowledge of computer systems is a must. Proficiency in rent management based software is preferred;
• Must be flexible, willing to work Saturdays, and able to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment;
• It is expected and required that all business practices are conducted in accordance with company policy and procedure;
• Adhere to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing and management maintenance services.
Lakeshore Management believes that our people are one of our most important assets and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary which is based on experience. Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k), Short Term Disability and Life Insurance are also included in the benefits package. Salary is negotiable (depends on experience) + Bonus potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background, credit and motor vehicle license checks, and pre-employment drug testing.