We have many opportunities available on our other career site pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
Join our Field Design & Service Center Team! Whether you are just starting your career or an experienced Jeweler, we have plenty of opportunities for your growth and success. Start as an Apprentice Jeweler completing administrative/clerical tasks and polishing jewelry, and work toward becoming a Bench Jeweler. We are also looking for candidates with knowledge of stone setting, sizing, polishing and jewelry repair. Working with our team gives you the opportunity to advance from beginner to artisan in a unique promote-from-within environment.
Shine with Signet!
Signet Jewelers, the world's largest specialty retail of diamond jewelry, is currently seeking entry-level Jewelers and experienced Jewelers to join our Field Design & Service Center Teams! Whether you are just starting your career as a Jeweler or you are an experienced master level Jeweler, we have plenty of opportunities for your growth and success. Working with our team gives you the opportunity to advance from beginner to artisan in a promote-from-within environment. We offer unique jeweler training programs and continuous learning to advance your skills from entry level to experienced Jeweler!
At Signet Jewelers, you'll use your talent to restore jewelry to its original, breathtaking beauty all the way to designing stunning, one-of-a-kind, custom jewelry depending on your current skillset. Our Design & Service Center Team Members are dedicated to delivering a Customer-First experience that exceeds our customers' expectations for custom jewelry design and repairs.
Our Design & Service Center Team Members are dedicated to delivering a Customer-First experience that exceeds our customers' expectations for custom jewelry design and repairs.
We offer highly competitive pay that is reflective of your current jeweler skillset and experience.
Desired Administrative Skills:
* Chain and clasp repair
* Re-tipping prongs
* Setting stones
* Creating stone mountings
* Performing channel and platinum rebuilds
* Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
* Wax carving
* Custom design and creation of pieces
* CAD / CAM design work
* High school degree or equivalent preferred but not required
* 1-3 years Bench Jeweler (or relevant) experience in skilled trades working with fine metals
* Passing a qualified bench test to assess current jeweler level
* Excellent organizational skills & detail orientation
* Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
* Basic computer skills
* Varying hours including some nights and weekends
* Full-time consists of a 40-hour work week with seasonal required overtime
A Sampling of Our Total Rewards:
* Jeweler Certification classes to develop and enhance your bench skills
* Benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance (full-time Team Members)
* 401(k) with company match
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid holidays (full-time Team Members)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Merchandise discounts
Signet Jewelers has over 225 Design & Service Centers throughout the United States, located within all Jared The Galleria of Jewelry and select Kay Jewelers and Zales stores.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity at all levels. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
Don't forget, we have many opportunities available on our other career site pages. Click here to link to our careers page!
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Industrial Polishing