- Senior Oracle Database Administrator with minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in database administration, design, development, replication, data modeling, performance tuning, and high availability solutions.
- MUST Have Data Mirror (ICOMS/NetCracker) and Replication Experience.
- MUST have scripting and
- Must have exceptional and proven database management skills with experience in managing Oracle builds, upgrades/migrations, database security, disaster recovery, patch management and SuperCluster/Exadata in a large complex UNIX and Windows environment.
- Must have Expertise in database design, architecture, installation, configuration, upgrades, replication, cloning, backup/recovery, performance tuning and database security.
- Must to have Expertise with SQL, PL/SQL programming, Shell/Perl/Cron scripting to build automation scripts.
- Should have experience in developing end - to-end Oracle RAC solutions, single-instance (ASM) builds, configuring OEM and Data Guard including Active DG.
- Should have extensive experience with replication solutions like Golden Gate, Oracle Streams and heterogeneous replication using IBM CDC/IIDR.
- Should have expertise in database security, SOX compliance, database audit, user profiles, security patch updates and PCI layer 3 migration.
- Should have experience with Oracle Super Cluster/Exadata, database sizing and capacity planning.-Experience working with VMware and Oracle Virtual Machine (VM).-Experience with NetBackup RMAN database backups, ASM storage, ACFS, HACMP, Unix/Linux Admin, RAID, SAN storage.
- Experience with Erwin data modeler, Oracle Designer and knowledge of Toad Data modeler.
- Experience with Oracle 11g warehouse builder and knowledge of ETL.
- Performed data conversion and development across several platforms and contributed in all phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).-Experience with My Oracle Support (MOS)/MetaLink for Oracle SR, patch download and software livery cloud.-Exceptional skills in evaluating latest Oracle products and state-of-the-art technologies.-Experience with database administration of SQL server 2005 and 2008 including stored procedures, backup and recovery, and SQL tuning.
- Experience as On-Call 24x7 production DBA support, application/development DBA.
- Extensive knowledge on database administration for Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g & 19c with experience in very large scale database environment and mission critical large OLTP and OLAP systems.-Involved with installation and maintenance of ORACLE 10g RAC/oracle 11gRAC and standby database for High Availability and Disaster Recovery purpose.-
- Experience in managing Oracle databases running on MS-Windows, NT Server, UNIX/Linux, Sun Solaris, HP-UX & AIX and RHEL.-Hands on experience in Oracle 10g/11g/19c RAC implementation & administration (Oracle Clusterware setup and configuration, RAC installation using ASM, Grid Installation).
- Good experience on RAC Clusterware administration, Configuration and Patching.-Extensive experience in Dataguard configuration, implementing and maintaining standby databases.-Hands on experience in Grid control, Streams, GoldenGate Replication.
- Excellent Communication skills, co-ordination and communication with system administrators, business data analysts and development teams.-Handle mission critical 24/7 prod environments to ensure high availability-Must be Oracle Certified Professionals
Start Date - End Date
04/20/2022 - 04/20/2023
Metasys Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- 24/7 Services
- Capacity Planning