***Sponsorship is not currently supported for this opportunity under Hertz guidelines***
The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for managing car rental pricing and availability for Hertz Global Holdings. This individual will generate strategies / reports / analysis in an effort to monitor, control, and improve revenue management policies and profitability. In conjunction with inter-departmental stakeholders, this individual will assist in the analysis and evaluation of Revenue Management practices. They will also help manage and create new process and systems transitions.
- Implement strategic revenue plan, leveraging analytics, to support profit contribution improvement and revenue share growth targets in key segments and markets of responsibility.
- Implement mix optimization plan along key segmentation factors; including product, channel, and customer segments; to support Revenue Per Day (RPD), Revenue Per Vehicle/Unit (RPV/U), and market share improvement targets.
- Identify and examine market, geographic regions, competitor landscape, and overall business trends in relation to revenue management.
- Develop subject matter expertise and become the key point of contact for the automation of revenue management execution, including the management of granular rate/decision rules that feed pricing automation; as well as having accountability over the quality control of such automated execution.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to revenue management across the North American Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.
Bachelor Degree in a business related or analytical discipline, required.
- Prior business experience required, even if only internships or part-time positions during/post undergraduate education
- Prior experience in a pricing, yield, and/or quantitative marketing environment, preferred
- Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry, preferred
- Solid understanding of economic concepts and pricing/yield management principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Basic understanding of economic principles
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent written and presentation communications
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
- Data Analysis