To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pembroke Pines, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medix • Pembroke Pines, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title - Pharmacist (Contract to Hire)
Location - Fairfield, New Jersey 07004
Hours - 40 hours a week; Availability needed between 10:30am to 9:30am and weekends.
Must be flexible. Training will be 8am to 4:30pm for the first week.
Pay - $55-60/hr
Job Description -
- Reviewing patient profiles, drug interactions, sensitivities and drug usage database in relation to patient's prescription
- Determining if prescription requires physician clarification or if it should be forwarded to therapeutic intervention or doctor phone calls for follow-up
- Enters prescription in to the computer
- Assists in patient services as required, taking incoming prescription medication questions/concerns from patients
- Assists in the doctor phone call area and/or therapeutic intervention as assigned and contacts physicians to resolve any questions or concerns
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Works with other members of the pharmacy to ensure accuracy of prescriptions
- Dispenses prescription medication and performs final dispensing quality check on all prescriptions for accuracy and dosage
Job Requirements -
- Previous pharmacy experience in retail or hospital preferred
- Appropriate state license required
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and detail orientation important for this position
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a pharmacist prefer in a retail environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm D. also required with at least 1 year experience as a pharmacist
- Must have an active license in good standing
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D