A Fortune 100 is seeking to add an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to their team. Interested? Apply below!
This role will be part of a critical team leading the charge in aggressively growing their customer subscriptions and profitability. You will assist in driving strategy and execution within the affiliate marketing program, with expected support in planning and optimizing budget as well as performance.
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist understands the affiliate marketing set up, planning, and execution process. In this role, you will be expected to support campaign development, activation, optimization, and reporting with both our media agency and through direct partnerships.
• Planning and execution(70% of the time)
o Manage the US affiliate program, with expansion into international markets to come
o Help create and plan affiliate marketing acquisition campaigns in support of new digital subscribers, cross-title promotions, and app users
o Develop strategies to improve affiliate performance and drive new depositing players
o Research affiliate sites to ensure content accuracy and consistency
o Perform market and competitor research to keep offers and branding relevant
• Cross-functional collaboration:(20% of the time)
o Liaise with internal parties to generate and distribute new and exciting offers
o Collaborate with the Marketing Strategy team to develop and implement promotional assets
• Marketing Operations(10% of the time)
o Handle contract management, ensuring all parties are within regulatory compliance
o Administrative duties including processing and tracking invoices; and facilitating the flow of timely information throughout the department and company Work closely with the finance team to process payments in a timely manner
• Minimum of 3 years of experience running affiliate marketing for a B2C subscription product.
• Self-management and the ability to drive projects forward, communicate ideas and analysis clearly with internal stakeholders, and a continuous learner of the trends in both the cycling and affiliate industries
• Track record for concepting, implementing, and measuring successful affiliate marketing programs.
• Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally and collaborate with others to bring integrated campaigns to life
Interested? Apply ASAP to maximize your potential for candidacy. #LI-SS1 #LL-SS1
- Contract Management
- International Sales
- Marketing Strategies