Vaco is a global company with a strong senior consulting practice in multiple industries. Vaco's clients have immediate opportunities for Tax Accountants to work on a consulting basis. If you are an experienced Tax Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today! As a Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for federal returns, multi-state apportionment, international returns, consolidated returns, and tax provisions.
Additional responsibilities of the Tax Accountant role include:
- Assisting business managers with tax research for clients
- Preparing tax provisions for clients when needed
- Building solid relationships with clients
- Full benefits - Health, life, 401K etc, PTO and vacation
- Work/Life balance
- Great tenure in accounting and finance
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TAX CONSULTANT
- Tax Consultant responsible for preparation of corporate income tax returns.
- Tax Consultant will be responsible for delivery of timely and accurate tax compliance and related reporting
- Tax Consultant will prepare and maintain tax basis schedules
- Experience working on transactions and dealing with tax issues relevant to mergers and acquisitions
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE FOR TAX MANAGER
- Bachelor Degree, CPA and/or MS in Taxation
- 7 plus years of tax experience