Top drivers earn up to $73,000 | Up to $1,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,070-$1,310 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 210878Overview
Pay and bonus potential
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within central 24 states.
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
Additional benefitsMore reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Customize your job – Pick your preferred freight type: Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
More home time – Stay closer to home and get back there weekly, if not more often.
Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York City.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Real Drivers. Real Reasons.
Schneider didn’t become North America’s premier trucking company on accident. From one man with one truck and one dream in 1935, we now employ over 10,000 truck drivers and serve over two-thirds of the Fortune 500 companies — all because we treat people with respect and do business with integrity.
“I wanted to drive for a reputable company and stay at that company, have stability and not bounce around. Schneider offers job security while still providing room for growth within the company. Schneider also takes great pride in its dedication to safety, training and investment in technology.”
– Perry Rine, Schneider Tanker Driver
Get in the driver’s seat at Schneider today!
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Freight Forwarding
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Thinking