Silver Creek Retirement has an exciting job opening for a Caregiver.
Starting Wage is $15.50 per hour
$500 Sign-On Bonus*
Monthly Hero’s Bonus of $150*
Hiring Immediately! Interviews Daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 17607 91st Ave E Puyallup, WA 98375.
253-875-8644 for more information
Must be vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated.
Find your purpose as a caregiver! We’re looking for passionate people to become part of a close-knit team that truly cares about those they serve. We know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the hero in someone’s story by joining Team Bonaventure today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living? Not all assisted living facilities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members. Our residents enjoy a home and community to live their golden years with dignity and respect, with an exceptional quality of life.
What does a caregiver do for Bonaventure? The caregiver position is a critical role within our health services. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their families, vendors and outside providers
- Competitive pay
- Qualified educational assistance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Online continuing education with opportunities for wage increases based upon the courses you complete.
- The opportunity to grow and turn your job into a career.
*To qualify for each bonus, please inquire at the community.
- Personal Care
- Health Care
- Customer Service