To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), SME
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 12 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Education, Information Technology
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Sr. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), SME Clearance: Secret Location: Fort Huachuca, Arizona Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Sr. ITIL(Information Technology Infrastructure Library), SME will provide ITIL infrastructure subject matter expertise to develop, improve, integrate, measure, and report on operational processes and comply with ITIL processes IAW the most current version of ITIL. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
- Develop and provide a monthly workload report to the COR detailing ITIL, matrixed, and functional categories support.
- Develop and provide a monthly workload report detailing ITIL, matrixed, and functional categories support.
- Apply best business practices to assess, develop, maintain, and update ITIL infrastructure documentation. At minimum, the documentation shall include goals, purpose, scope, logical and physical process flows, roles and responsibilities (RACI), key process activities and tasks, inputs, outputs, process measures, and reporting requirements.
- Work with a team in implementing an ITIL methodology for customers to include creating, sustaining, and improving enterprise service management processes.
- Apply best business practices to assess, develop, maintain, and update ITIL infrastructure documentation. At a minimum, the documentation shall include goals, purpose, scope, logical and physical process flows, roles and responsibilities (RACI), key process activities and tasks, inputs, outputs, process measures, and reporting requirements.
- Provide ITIL training and facilitate knowledge transfer among Contractor and Government personnel
- Verify that services and service levels are of value to the customer and that services meet agreed to needs
- Assist in oversight of organizational design & transformation
- Utilize appropriate frameworks and models in the development of tailored material for decision-making purposes that will meet the unique needs of the customer
- Often instrumental in attracting and obtaining new customer business
- Provides ITIL technical leadership and mentorship to junior ITIL foundation and practitioner knowledgeable team members
- Independently composes and delivers ITIL activity reports and presentations of the highest professional quality
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 12 years’ experience; OR Associate’s Degree and 10 years’ experience; OR Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years’ experience
- IT Level III; ITIL Manager’s Expert Certificate or higher; ITIL Foundations certified (within 3 months) required.
- Secret clearance required
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired.
- Ability to provide on-call support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Ability to explain and present high-level technical subjects and processes related to the ITIL activities regarding the USARCC-C to diverse technical working groups
- Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1800003217
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.