You will formulate and execute asset management strategies and plans for our US Data Center real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimize net operating income and realize the highest value of our assets.
* Be responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value.
* Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate; actively participating lease negotiations.
* Prepare and manage our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection.
* Assist in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
* Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations.
* Coordinate with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
* Manage market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's product & services.
* Assist in preparation and maintenance of financial reports and variance analysis, preparation and monitoring of budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio.
* Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing a commercial property portfolio.
* Operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding.
* High level of initiative/resourceful.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Management