To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
PangeaTwo • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
$55,000 - $65,000
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is looking for a Payroll Administrator with at least 5 years of multi-state payroll experience to join their HR Team. This is a great opportunity with an established Birmingham company. If you are looking for the next step in your HR career, please apply today!
- Handle management of the company’s bi-weekly multi-state payroll for all employees including processing and maintaining payroll information, coordinating with regional office administrators to validate employees’ time and pay, processing garnishments, liaising with internal departments involved in the process such as accounting, etc.
- Manage weekly, monthly, payroll, 401K and other related reports.
- Reconcile payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as contact for payroll questions and issues.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Assist with other HR projects as needed.
- Provide great internal customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting or other equivalent discipled preferred.
- At 5 years of multi-state payroll experience preferred.
- Experience processing tax preferred.
- Experience with ADP and/or PeopleSoft Payroll experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A customer service attitude is required!
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles a must.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within Human Resources.
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Job ID: btthSEN6RY0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.