You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client in Washington DC is looking for hardworking, motivated Infrastructure Developer IV to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid Schedule (80% remote/ 20% onsite)
- Full time
- Supporting a federal client
- Design and develop the Application and Infrastructure monitoring dashboards, alerts, and automated health checks using Splunk and ITSI.
- Perform event monitoring of system-generated and manual identification of events (non-voice).
- Also, support Splunk administrative tasks.
- Technical SME for system monitoring leveraging industry best practices for observability.
- Expert level, hands-on knowledge of developing and designing monitoring KPIs, dashboards, glass tables, and business transaction flows using Splunk (8+ years) and ITSI (3+ years).
- Advanced level skills in managing on-prem and Cloud infrastructure Management (7+ years).
- We need someone who can be the "go-getter" for monitoring needs, collaborating with others, and leading cross-functional discussions with minimal direction.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance (must be a US citizen).
- Ability to report onsite 20% of the time in the Washington DC area.
- Understanding of Azure Monitoring tools and services.
- Active secret or top-secret security clearance.
Why should you choose our team?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Azure
- Safety Principles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH197034
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.