Our client in Washington DC is looking for hardworking, motivated Infrastructure Developer IV to join their team. Don't wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid Schedule (80% remote/ 20% onsite)
- Full time
- Supporting a federal client
- Design and develop the Application and Infrastructure monitoring dashboards, alerts, and automated health checks using Splunk and ITSI.
- Perform event monitoring of system-generated and manual identification of events (non-voice).
- Also, support Splunk administrative tasks.
- Technical SME for system monitoring leveraging industry best practices for observability.
- Expert level, hands-on knowledge of developing and designing monitoring KPIs, dashboards, glass tables, and business transaction flows using Splunk (8+ years) and ITSI (3+ years).
- Advanced level skills in managing on-prem and Cloud infrastructure Management (7+ years).
- We need someone who can be the "go-getter" for monitoring needs, collaborating with others, and leading cross-functional discussions with minimal direction.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance (must be a US citizen).
- Ability to report onsite 20% of the time in the Washington DC area.
- Understanding of Azure Monitoring tools and services.
- Active secret or top-secret security clearance.
Why should you choose our team?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Azure
- Safety Principles