To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02940
- Sharon Collett
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SharePoint Deployment Specialist
NWN Corporation • Providence, RI
Posted 2 months ago
NWN is recognized as a leading national Cisco partner and a leader in the IT services industry. NWN holds many awards and elite certifications from Cisco, AWS, HP Inc., HPE, VMWare, NetApp, Dell-EMC, and Microsoft. With over 500 employees across the U.S. the company is on a fast track to even greater success. If you're a top performer looking for a new opportunity we want to talk to you!
NWN will provide full benefits that include paid holidays, paid time off, insurance coverages, 401K, etc.
Duration: 8 months; possibly longer Location: Providence, RI
NWN is looking SharePoint Specialist to assist with the Office 365 GCC SharePoint Online services. Responsibilities include:
• Implement and maintain the Microsoft Office 365 GCC SharePoint Online platform
• Help define and drive 'when to use what' in the Office 365 GCC Collaboration Suite of services including SharePoint Team Sites, Document Libraries, Office 365 Teams and Office 365 Groups
• Manages day-to-day SharePoint site activity and helps the Collaboration Project Manager with Office 365 SharePoint rollout strategy
• Perform detailed analysis of requirements for SharePoint rollout to each Agency
• Actively engage with SharePoint site users, respond to requests and feedback
• Manage SharePoint hosted services including the global configuration for SharePoint Services, upgrades to the SharePoint Platform, management of storage space, monitoring for usage, requesting additional storage as required
• Create and upload support resources to SharePoint, answer how-to questions, provide tips & tricks and product updates
• Develop forms and workflows using PowerApps & Flow
• Resolve problems related to SharePoint Online issues
• Use various scripting tools such as PowerShell to help with the overall management and governance of the agency's SharePoint Online intranet.
• Manage and maintain both internal and external (non-employee) user access to SharePoint sites. Has detailed documentation of SharePoint infrastructure/design (e.g. list of all sites, permissions groups, etc.)
• Design of a SharePoint site based on requirements gathered from requestors and key stakeholders. Ensure site delivery meets the business requirements and SLA.
• Support and train key business employees on advanced SharePoint functionality.
• Perform daily site creation tasks and support requests.
• Collaborate and resource with other IT staff to facilitate effective issue resolution.
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding the SharePoint Platform; training support staff in entry level usage of SharePoint.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Expert Level Office 365 SharePoint Online experience, including workflow creation, metadata tagging, out of box SharePoint Online Site creation, administration, and design using the Office 365 Administration Portal, SharePoint Designer, PowerShell and third-party tools
• Daily-Driver level of knowledge with PowerShell when working with SharePoint Online, Groups, Teams on the Office 365 Platform
• Strong understanding of Office 365 Groups and Microsoft Teams and other services that are enabled on the Office 365 SharePoint Online Platform
• Experience in the administration and maintenance of a large SharePoint infrastructure
• Experience with on-premises SharePoint On-Premises to SharePoint Online migration is highly desired
• Related experience in handling, tracking and reporting on end user support incidents and requests
• Attention to details, strong documentation skills; written, reporting/analyst and diagrams/workflows for Office 365 SharePoint Online
• Ability to communicate complex or technical recommendations to technical teams, management and non-technical audiences
• Experience dealing with SharePoint Online compliance, governance and document deletion/hold policies
• A Bachelor's Degree in information technology; a minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in roles specifically administering and managing SharePoint Online acceptable in lieu of degree
• Excellent organizational, communications and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast-paced State environment.
• Strong experience in leading multi stakeholder team
• State and local government experience a plus
• Solid understanding of risk analysis and security considerations surrounding SharePoint Online Collaboration deployments
• Demonstrated experience leading the implementation of mid to large-scale, technically complex software development projects.
• Demonstrated project management experience working on a government project (federal, state, or local level).
• Experience managing data integrations and data conversion.
• Proven track record of successful completion of project management work – ensuring adherence to project scope, schedule and budget.