Requisition ID: 14924
Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Posting Locations: West Memphis
Maintenance Mechanic I
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic I!
Things you should know about working as a Maintenance Mechanic I:
To repair and maintain all assets in the production facility. To respond promptly to equipment breakdowns and repair the machinery in a timely manner. To perform planned and unscheduled work. Provide advice and training to new personnel or Mechanic I level or Mechanic II level employees. Make design improvements and process changes to improve overall production. Troubleshoot and program electrical and electronic equipment and PLCs.
what would success look like?
• Must have knowledge of solid state devices and equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical operation issues.
• Working knowledge of national electrical codes
• Must be able to work nights, weekends or other irregular hours as required by business needs
• 3 or more years’ experience maintaining production equipment. Bottling or beverage production preferred
• Experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) required
• Electrician license or 2-year technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or Engineering preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.