To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a Tier1 Analyst to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS is actively seeking someone to support all aspects of the FCC's IT Infrastructure by delivering and maintaining a robust, flexible, secure, and efficient technology portfolio while tracking all efforts performed in the FCC's IT Service Management System.
Responsibilities to include:
- Participate in the Service Center Unification assessment and design
- Provide Service Center Operations on-site and remote support to all FCC facilities and field offices
- Track all work in the FCC IT Service Management (ITSM) system
- Conduct a monthly service ticket review with the COR or a person designated by the COR
- Measure the quality of services to end users and submit the results and recommendations for improvement to the Government for review and approval monthly
- Coordinate and support all requests from the Chief Information Officer (CIO) or other Bureau /Offices for demonstrations in the FCC Technology Center (FCCTEC)
- Provide support for major applications and software for licensing and tracking
- Provide Auctions Program Support; complete all checklists, procedures, and processes as per the Auction Program Support SOP
- Provide COOP and disaster recovery (DR) support; manage COOP related activities immediately upon notification by executing the COOP plan and checklists
***Shift Information: 6:00am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday
- Must possess the ability to obtain a Public Trust
- 3 Years Relevant experience
- ITIL Certification
- Proficient knowledge in managing Tier 1 activities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to lead Tier 1 activities on a large program
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.