Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the exciting and cutting edge environment of security? Then join the dynamic team at SOS Security.
SOS Security has immediate full-time positions available for Armed Security Officers at a dispensary in the Los Angeles area. Prior Law Enforcement and/or military preferred.
All armed officers must provide their own firearm and any other required equipment.
Essential Job Duties may include:
- Continuous observation
- Access Control - must remain vigilant at all times
- Must pay great attention to detail and possess the ability to execute good judgment in difficult and/or emergency situations
- Complete Daily Activity Reports
- Maintain the highest standards at all times
- Create incident reports and notify the appropriate personnel in the event of an accident or emergency
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Prior security experience required
- Previous experience working at a dispensary highly preferred
- Valid California Guard Card
- Valid California Exposed Firearms Permit (must provide own firearm)
- CPR Certified
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US
- Successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Should be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work 30 hours minimum per week)
Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
SOS offers a Referral Bonus to all eligible employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
Now the fourth largest security personnel company in the U.S., SOS Security’s growth is driven by our ongoing dedication to meet our clients’ evolving security requirements.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States. SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services including: Armed and Unarmed Security, Management & Consulting, Investigations, and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply