Accounts Receivable SpecialistABOUT THE COMPANY:
This manufacturing client is located in Hartford.• They are a family-owned company that goes back eight generations.
• They have amazing tenure and are currently looking to add to their team on a permanent basis.
• The company also offers 3 weeks of vacation to start along with 9 major holidays.
• Their benefits package is also generous. ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST POSITION:
This need is for an Accounts Receivable Specialist that is looking to work full time. The core work hours for this group are 8:30-5PM with 1 hour for lunch. • Post 600 cash receipts on a monthly basis
• Obtain approvals for customer claims and keep records of co-op advertising and all large credit requests
• Manage receivables aging schedules and communicate with customers and the sales team for collection results
• Process credit card payments for required accounts
• Follow up on internal and external billing
• Monitor collection on past due accounts liaison with the team on the collection of past due accounts as well as the processing of returns, trade discounts and co-op advertising
• Assist with the automation of cash receipts, customer remittances and invoicing process; integrate with accounting software system
• Weekly reconciliation of Outlet store sales, recording of merchant credit card receivables, daily cash deposit and sales tax processing PREFEERED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST: • Degree in Accounting is a plus
• Comfort in Excel (pivot tables v-look ups) would be a plus
• Must have a minimum of 2-4 experience in AR
• Must be able to work under pressure