To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brunswick, GA
- Katie Wyrick
- Phone: 9125255437
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cnc Programmer and Operator
Aerotek • Brunswick, GA
Posted 1 month ago
* Full programming and running/testing the program -- mainly lathe work
* Must Setup and provide programs for CNC Lathes, Mills, and VTL's with minimal supervision in accordance to set-up sheet, blueprints and operation sheets per customer requirements
* Machine parts to specifications and delivery schedules
* Understand Fanuc Controls and train less experienced on their usage
* Use measuring tools/gages to inspect and document quality checks during machining operations to assure parts meet specifications
* Monitor machines and recommend and adjust cutting tools, inserts and offsets
* Must have a solid understanding of MasterCam Software and it's daily use
* Accurately read engineering specifications and drawings, CNC programs and work instructions
* Must be able to train others on the understanding of tool paths and programmed code
* Calculate and regulate cutting speeds/feeds/coolant flow/depth and angle of cuts
* Create process and tooling sheets using PowerPoint Software.
* Constantly monitor production process and seek improved cycle times and tooling cost reductions
* Strive to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
* Confer with management, other programmers and shop personnel to resolve machining issues, propose process improvements, uphold and participate in company quality and safety programs, and perform other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.