Have you previously worked as an HR Recruiter? Take on a new challenge in this career-building role. A dynamic organization working with Robert Half is seeking a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter in the Wholesale Distribution industry. This opportunity with our client is for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow. This position's important duties include a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, providing clerical support to the HR department, and full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse group of positions. Act now and apply today! This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Parsippany, New Jersey area.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Qualified in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience desired
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- You need proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Recruiter
for more information.