**Competitive Compensation****Excellent Benefits**** Inside Sales Preferred** Business Development Representative
Are you a proven lead generation professional? Do you have a passion for phone sales? Can you hunt down new business opportunities and schedule us in? Then we are looking for you!!Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.ResponsibilitiesWhat do our Business Development Representative do?
This is an Outstanding Inside Sales - Lead Generation Opportunity with Excellent Earning potential for the right person! We are looking for B2B professionals who enjoy new business development and want to lead the pack and have fun doing it. Our service standards are high and our commitment to customer service and colleagues is tremendous. Successful candidates will be motivated "lead generators" who are conscientious, articulate and display a desire to continually improve, while learning the business. This role will include, but not limited to:
What you need?
- Prospect new business via 'cold' and 'warm' calls
- Schedule presentations with decision-makers for outside field sales team
- Discuss and schedule presentations for all Lines of Business
- Document information within CRM system - tasks and activities, alongside development of call campaigns for assigned sales territory
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field - Preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Inside Sales/Business Development - Preferred
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Office
- Experience with Google Apps a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work remotely
- Work Schedule: Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m with the opportunity for a flexible schedule.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience. Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
New Business Development
Business To Business