Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: [ Link removed ]
Tech Partner I
This role is slated for a 1/6/2020 start date. We are looking for a rock star Tech Partner I to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for a wide array of support services. Expert level training/mentoring will be provided by Schneider Electric to ensure that you are successful in the role.
• 1 – 3 years of technical support experience, previous deskside technician support experience desired
• Confident, upbeat and re-assuring attitude with ability to communicate and interact with workplace professionals, including Executive level personnel, as needed
• Office 365 experience desired
• ITIL and ITSM experience desired
• 1 – 3 years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting end user technologies & services, preference given to experience in medium to large sized environments
• 1 - 3 years of MS Windows desktop or laptop OS administration, configuration and troubleshooting experience
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM desired
• Mobile Device Management experience with supporting and managing mobile devices, configuring mobile policies and deploying mobile applications
• Working knowledge of key technologies including Enterprise Mobility, Collaboration, Messaging, Video Conference and Unified communication desired
• Working knowledge of LAN and WiFi technologies desired
• Working knowledge of Active Directory
• Create, Receive, Monitor, Maintain and Resolve work tickets
• Imaging, Setup and Support of computer(s), monitor(s), mobile device(s)
• Maintain on-site presence at designated service locations to support end users
• Software installation and support in accordance with Schneider standards
• Perform pro-active and on-demand health check of IT systems including, but not limited to: printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and video conference equipment
• Training end users on how to operate office automation equipment as requested
• Hardware platform troubleshooting and management
• Software platform troubleshooting and management
• Perform secure password management for all provided passwords
• Support access to corporate network/wireless and applications (both on network as well as over VPN)
• Coordinate execution of tasks with guidance from Service Desk representatives
• Manage IT inventory of in-house stock, such as moving, sorting, cleaning, stocking
Other duties as assigned
URL blocked - click to apply
• Work with an intelligent and diverse workforce
• Be a contributor to global energy efficiency and sustainability
• Work with and learn about cutting edge technologies every day
• Feel energized and have a great sense of accomplishment supporting your co -workers
This job might be for you if:
• You have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn and grow every day
• You take a personal interest in being proactive in support of your co -workers
• You take pride in delivering world class service and helping others stay productive
• You love challenges and solving complex problems
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: [ Link removed ]
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Local Area Networks
Installations (Computer Systems)