The Sales Consultant, Strategic Solutions Group is responsible and held accountable for revenue generation of new accounts of strategically targeted business between $1M-$7M+ within a specific geography. The primary focus is to develop a targeted list of prospective accounts and close opportunities for specific Volt Workforce Solutions and ensure smooth transition to the delivery team. This includes contract and permanent labor, SOW work and/or multiple Volt solutions within a defined segment.
Business Development Efforts
* Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to targeted accounts
* Drive significant growth of new revenue of new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
* Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to executive level sharing the value of our solutions
* Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
* Develop and manage strong relationships within a market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
* Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
* Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments
* Extensive cold calling to new businesses for generating leads
Sales Operational Efforts
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
* Develop and execute a lead generation strategy leveraging business development, branch management, regional leadership, program leaders, and external clients
* Acquire qualified RFQs and proposals and lead presentation and pricing efforts
* Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
* Meet all minimum requirements for weekly KPI activity and revenue growth
* Meet with Senior Vice President, BDMs and Managers on a regular basis to communicate business/sales opportunities
* Develop and expand sales competency by continuing education and participation in training and seminars
* Perform special assignments and complete projects as needed
Qualifications & Required Skills
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
* Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
* 3 years extensive sales experience in generating major accounts
* History of success selling business to business or large sized accounts
* Ability to reason through or analyze complex problems or data.
* Ability to use information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions based on the data, and reason with numbers.
* Ability to think constructively, identify themes and think on an abstract level.
* Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
* Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal management direction
* Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
* Ability to influence top executives within the industry and within the company
* Ability to prepare and deliver business presentations
* Ability to create complex business correspondence
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.